Our Quality Policy
NAMMAH OVERSEAS is committed to QUALITY, TIMELY DELIVERY and COST EFFECTIVENESS to deliver
Hands-on science and innovation.
We adhere to the following quality control measures:
- Sourcing the raw materials from reputed source.
- In house checking of the raw material.
- Regular checking during various development stages.
- Cross checking the products on the basis of various parameters.
- Final inspection of the finalized products.
To meet our commitment, we must:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee's responsibility for quality.
- Empower employees to question processes which appear to produce discrepancies.
- Treat fellow employees as both customers and suppliers.
- Acknowledge employee's self-improvements and contributions to the company.
- Maintain the Quality Department as a partner with Purchasing.
- Exchange expertise with suppliers.
- Use only Selected, Approved, Preferred or Certified suppliers.
- Receive raw materials and outside processed parts only when accompanied by appropriate
- certifications and inspection documentation.
- Keep the Quality Department independent of, but a partner with, Manufacturing.
- Reduce waste and inefficiency wherever found.
- Continue to implement statistical approaches to reduce variation.
- Draw on customer's expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers' application requirements.
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress.
- Develop and achieve Quality Improvement Goals.
- Never compromise safety.
- Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis.